I said a lot of things that meant nothing anyway,
Why did this happen ? Know not but am sad.
Will I get to dream again ? Will I have it my way ?
Just like a dog chasing a car,
I will chase what made me me.
And if clouds come and hide the sun,
Candles in my memory, I will light them to see.
People like me never get what they want.
We still never give up, though we know we fail.
Only if the road is dug and we are exiled.
We are forced to stop and tell a new tale.
I still want to sleep, talk and think.
I still want to sing the old song.
Afraid to dream, to remember what I could have had.
Another day has started and now I should be strong.
Give me a chance to set it all right.
Give me a clock whose hands can go back.
Let me chase a car that stops once in a while.
Hope for them and get going on my track.
6+ years in Boston is a long ... long ... time

No comments:
Post a Comment