Monday, February 09, 2009

Island of Oil

Have you ever dropped water in oil ? Broke egg in water (if you haven't ... you have to make egg poach for yourself - they are healthy, easy to make and delicious).

The yellow yolk is guarded by the super-hero egg whites. As if the tender yolk, the seed of life, has created a world within world for itself.

I think we learn from nature and we ought to. She teaches us all the million different ways to protect ourselves, to ensure only the fittest survives, to grind teeth and fight through the bad nights, which she has been doing since the first seed germinated in this blue-green heaven.

I am about to slip into this world into world mode. Catch me if you can. I am media shy but then again I am not running for Oscars this year ... ok... I am also people shy. Now I will be visible even less. What might be noticeable is my e-visibility. Expect replies to take time. Profiles to disappear suddenly ... all these and more.

I will blog though... since this is my only outlet of pent up emotions. Well... no one reads my blog anyway... so no one should care. Don't expect any useful information in this blog - there won't be any. Call my secretary to know about my next meeting with the President.

No comments:

Post a Comment